Instant chat counselling allows you to interact and respond immediately via an online text messenger.
Online Counselling and how it can help
Instant chat counselling allows you to interact and respond immediately via online text messenger. This allows you and your counsellor to interact and respond immediately via online text messenger. Communicating with a qualified counsellor who has extensive experience working with this system can be a tremendous support during challenging times.
On reflection, you will be able to have a clearer understanding of your feelings and actions. In return you will be able to make changes that will open up new opportunities with a more distinct way of thinking and ultimately result in a better quality of life.
The benefits from Online Chat
- You can type a question or comment and receive a response straight away
- You can save a copy of your chat sessions to read and carefully think about the issue that you have covered
- You can access the Online Chat from home or work
- You have the option of remaining anonymous
- You may not be able to spend time away from home for some reason i.e. child care
To be able to access Guiding Hand Online Counselling Service you will need to register to create an account with us and then request an appointment. You can find out more about how the online counselling service works here: –
Some of the issues I have successfully helped people work through are
- Bereavement and Loss
- Relationship issues
- Trauma Issues